We offer a spectrum of services to domestic and foreign companies which includes Company Registration & their Annual Compliances, Secretarial & Legal assistance, MIS & Data Analytics, Business Intelligence & Interactive dashboarding, Accounting & Bookkeeping and Business Process Outsourcing. We are a team of professionals with competitive pricing. You may register your query through ‘Chat with us’ at the bottom of this page or send us an e-mail on [email protected] or find our details on ‘Contact us’ page. Our Specialist Advisor will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
he registered office of a Company or LLP is its principle place of business and is required for all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) & other statutory bodies. The registered office of a Company or LLP can be changed:
- Within the local limits of any city,
- from one city to another city within same state; or
- from one state to another state.
- If the change is within the local limits, it can be done by just giving a notice to the concerned Registrar within 30 days after the date of the change.
- If the change is from one city to another, a special resolution is required.
- If the change is from one state to another state, it can be done by passing Special Resolution and getting confirmation of the Company Law Board. In addition, the Company or LLP is also required to send a notice to the State Government and give an advertisement in the newspapers indicating the change proposed to be made.
This is what we do when YOU SIT BACK & RELAX
- Review the documents and information provided
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Check availability of company name with MCA
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Draft Articles of Association (AOA)
- Draft all other incorporation documents
- Reserve name with MCA
- Apply for Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Apply for company incorporation with MCA
- Apply for PAN and TAN of company
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERs SPEAK
It has been an absolute delight working with Manish and Stairfirst to support the set up and managing the compliance requirements for our Indian subsidiary. The team is super responsive, best at their game and acts as a trusted partner to guide you through the complex maze of regulatory needs. They have also been accommodating in some extra services we have requested few times at very competitive price. I will highly recommend working with them.
Stairfirst helped us set up Indian subsidiary of our UK Company in timely manner. They understood what we needed and got on with it. StairFirst has become a trusted partner which takes care of all our Annual compliance, RBI Clearances, Income tax and Corporate compliances, Accounting and Payroll services. I am extremely happy to recommend their services.
Team at Stairfirst is always responsive. Their knowledge on regulations and processes is amazing. This is crucial when making decisions while setting up a new business. Our experience with them has been positive. We look forward to continued relationship. Wishing the team more success ahead.