We offer a spectrum of services to domestic and foreign companies which includes Company Registration & their Annual Compliances, Secretarial & Legal assistance, MIS & Data Analytics, Business Intelligence & Interactive dashboarding, Accounting & Bookkeeping and Business Process Outsourcing. We are a team of professionals with competitive pricing. You may register your query through ‘Chat with us’ at the bottom of this page or send us an e-mail on [email protected] or find our details on ‘Contact us’ page. Our Specialist Advisor will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
his is one of the wisest decisions if you have already surpassed the initial phases of building your business and now looking for growth. This would obviously provide you access to better funding opportunities in the market, a separate legal entity, protection for your personal assets, better control over liabilities, lucrative structure for investors and entry of talented pool in the company.
There is a requirement to execute an agreement between the Proprietorship and the newly formed Private Limited company for the sale of the business. It is pertinent to have one of the objectives in MOA as “the takeover of a Sole Proprietorship Concern”.
- All the assets and the liability of the Sole Proprietorship entity before the succession become the assets and the liability of the company
- Sole proprietor becomes one of the directors of private company having not less than 50% of the total voting power
- The only benefit or consideration sole proprietor gets is allotment of shares in the company
- Sole Proprietor’s shareholding continues to remain same for a time period of 5 years from the date of the succession
- Minimum share capital of private company will become Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Minimum number of directors will become 2 in case of private company.
- Both the directors of private company will be allotted DIN.
This is what we do when YOU SIT BACK & RELAX
- Review the documents and information provided
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Check availability of company name with MCA
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Draft Articles of Association (AOA)
- Draft all other incorporation documents
- Reserve name with MCA
- Apply for Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Apply for company incorporation with MCA
- Apply for PAN and TAN of company
Latest Passport size photograph of Shareholders and Directors
- Aadhar card and Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License of Shareholders and Directors
- PAN Card of shareholders and Directors
- Foreign nationals must provide a valid passport
Latest Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill/ Bank Account Statement of Shareholders and Directors
The above documents should not be more than 2 months old
- Latest Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill of the registered office address
- No Objection Certificate to be obtained from the owner(s) of registered office
- Rent Agreement of the registered office should be provided if any
All other incorporation documents to be provided in soft copy
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERs SPEAK
We used the team to get Section 8 company incorporated. The work was delivered within the timeframe and we were updated by them at every stage. Thanks a ton!!
We used the services of Stairfirst to get our LLP incorporated. The team was professional, and all our queries were answered with patience and professionalism. It is nice to get the services similar to any other Global consulting organisation at such affordable prices. I would strongly recommend to businesses & professionals