We offer a spectrum of services to domestic and foreign companies which includes Company Registration & their Annual Compliances, Secretarial & Legal assistance, MIS & Data Analytics, Business Intelligence & Interactive dashboarding, Accounting & Bookkeeping and Business Process Outsourcing. We are a team of professionals with competitive pricing. You may register your query through ‘Chat with us’ at the bottom of this page or send us an e-mail on [email protected] or find our details on ‘Contact us’ page. Our Specialist Advisor will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
Partnership firm has multiple shortcomings which are removed by conversion to Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). The conversion offers a separate legal entity, limited liability, pocket friendly as offers tax advantages, offers credibility with investors with minimal compliances.
Requirements for conversion:
- All the partners of the partnership firm become the designated partners of new LLP, and those who do not wish to continue to be the partner in LLP should retire
- All designated partners should apply for Digital Signatures and make some contributions
- All creditors should give their consent for conversion.
Procedure for the conversion:
- Approval of name for LLP in prescribed form.
- File an application for conversion of a partnership into LLP.
- File necessary firms of registered office and consent from each partner to become a designated partner in new LLP with ROC.
- File LLP Agreement within 30 days with ROC.
- Issuance of Certificate of Registration by ROC.
- Send intimation to ROC regarding the conversion of a partnership into LLP.
This is what we do when YOU SIT BACK & RELAX
- Review the documents and information provided
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Check availability of company name with MCA
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Draft Articles of Association (AOA)
- Draft all other incorporation documents
- Reserve name with MCA
- Apply for Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Apply for company incorporation with MCA
- Apply for PAN and TAN of company
Latest Passport size photograph of Partners
- Aadhar card and Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License of Partners
- PAN Card of Partners
- Foreign nationals must provide a valid passport
Latest Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill/ Bank Account Statement of Partners
The above documents should not be more than 2 months old
- Latest Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill of the registered office address
- No Objection Certificate to be obtained from the owner(s) of registered office
- Rent Agreement of the registered office should be provided if any
All other incorporation documents to be provided in soft copy
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERs SPEAK
We used the team to get Section 8 company incorporated. The work was delivered within the timeframe and we were updated by them at every stage. Thanks a ton!!
We used the services of Stairfirst to get our LLP incorporated. The team was professional, and all our queries were answered with patience and professionalism. It is nice to get the services similar to any other Global consulting organisation at such affordable prices. I would strongly recommend to businesses & professionals