In the present situation of pandemic COVID -19 or Coronavirus, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India has also taken a major step towards prevention of spreading of this virus among the employees working in the companies or Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) registered with MCA in India.
Accordingly, in the wake of preventing spread of Covid-19, the Ministry has deployed a Self-Declaratory Web Form on its website viz. CAR (Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19), which is to be filed voluntarily by all the Companies/LLPs registered with MCA. It is a kind of self-declaration by the Companies/LLPs specifying that these Companies/LLPs are aware of the threat of COVID-19 and taking all the precautionary measures suggested by the Government to prevent spread of this virus among their employees and also introducing Work From Home Policy for safeguarding their employees.
Company Affirmation of Readiness (CAR) towards COVID-19
The key features of this form are:
- Simple Web based Form with few fields to be filled in.
- There is no fee to be paid for filing this form.
- There are no deadlines to file this form as it is purely voluntary;
- To be filed by all the Companies or LLPs registered with MCA whether these are Indian or Foreign.
- No SRN will be generated after filing and an acknowledgement will be sent over the mail.
You can get to know more about this by clicking on the given link http://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/Car_22032020.pdf.